Mindy Fong has been making award winning chocolates in San Francisco for over a decade. She draws inspiration from her Philipino-Chinese heritage and cuisines across Asia. She just moved into a new location in SF Chinatown. She is a mother of 2 and one of the hardest working people we know. Let's help support her success by buying her delicious bars! The Genmai is our personal favorite.
- Dragon's Breath - 65% bittersweet chocolate with roasted sesame seeds, lapsang souchong tea, & ground red chili,
- Mahal - 72% dark with ylang ylang, indonesian cinnamon & toasted coconut,
- Terracotta - 41% milk chocolate with tamari almonds & pink sea salt,
- Orient Espresso - 50% bittersweet milk blend with espresso & cardamom,
- Genmai - 35% milk chocolate with roasted brown rice, roasted green & fragrant jasmine tea